Cheaper Car Hire from Avis, Hertz, Budget and over 1200 Suppliers
Sunshine Coast Car Hire
Australia's Sunshine Coast is one of Australia's Premier holiday destinations. Blessed with pristine beaches, a tropical climate, natural rainforest areas and warm sunshine, the area is a beautiful place to spend your lazy summer holidays.
From the ever popular Noosa,to Maroochydore, Caloundra and Mooloolaba, the Sunshine Coast has something for all tastes and budgets.
Maroochydore is home to Sunshine Coast Airport, where Jetstar, Virgin Australia, Tigerair and Air New Zealand have daily flights in and out of the region. Various Shuttle Buses operate to/from the Airport.
The Sunshine Coast is also a short 1 hour 15 minute drive from Brisbane for those wishing to reach the area by Car.
Where To Stay
There are literally thousands of Accommodation options available within the region. From large 5 star resort style hotels to serviced apartments, motels, and bed and breakfasts. Try searching some of these options:
Sunshine Coast Accommodation
The Sunbus operates services from the Airport and within the area. Buses are a great economical way to get around if you don't have your own transportation.
Rental Cars available at Sunshine Coast Airport include Avis, Budget, Europcar, Thrifty, and Hertz - all of which have competitive rates for holiday makers and tourists alike. Cars available for rent include small hatchbacks such as the Hyundai Getz, Nissan Micra, and Tiida or larger Ford Falcons, Holden Commodores, 4WD, SUV's and larger minibuses and vans for those needing people movers.
Within the region, we have car rental suppliers in Noosa Heads, Maroochydore Airport and City and Caloundra.
Campervans and motorhomes are also a great way to get around the area in the comfort of your own vehicle. Sleeping large numbers of people they can sometimes contain all the facilities you require - from beds and kitchenettes to toilets, showers, tv's and stereo equipment. Just like a home away from home!
What to Do
- A visit to the Sunshine Coast is not complete without a visit to Noosa and the famous Hastings Street. Head there for a bite to eat or peruse the many shops, bars and cafes.
- Spend a day on the Beach - take your pick from Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, Noosa, Caloundra or some of the smaller less crowded spots.
- Visit the Perigian Markets.
- Take the kids to one of the many Theme Parks available - Aussie World, UnderWater World and the world famous Australia Zoo by Steve Irwin.
- Get in touch with Nature and explore the Sunshine Coast nature walks where you may run into some Australian reptiles, possums, kangaroos or koalas.
Enjoy your trip to the Sunshine Coast and most importantly remember to Enjoy Yourself!