Cheaper Car Hire from Avis, Hertz, Budget and over 1200 Suppliers
Compare Car Hire in Cairns
We're Crazy about Cheap Car Rental
Begin your Tropical North Queensland holiday by picking up a car from the Airport. Set off on a journey to some of the many options available within the Cairns region.
Hiring a car doesn't have to be boring when you're booking with Crazy Car Hire. Sit back and enjoy the experience of searching the best rates for Car Hire in Cairns and around the World. We search the leading car rental suppliers for you, names such as Avis Car Hire in Cairns and Budget Car Rental, along with hundreds of other well known brands including Thrifty, Europcar, Alamo, Enterprise, Payless, and Sixt. From Europe to the USA, UK to South Africa and Australia, we can find the best car rental deals for you in Australia.
Van or Truck Rentals
Looking to rent a van or truck in Cairns? Crazy Car Hire can help your search. Simply choose the car category from the search box to find a van if you are moving house, carrying furniture or you need to carry large items.
Why Rent with Crazy Car Hire
- Our negotiated rates and high buying power means you will usually find the Cheapest Car Rental in Cairns.
- Take your pick from hundreds of vehicles, makes and models. We have a large number of sizes to suit any requirement.
- Save up to 40 percent when booking our best rate vehicles for your Cairns car hire service.
- Obtain a free car hire Cairns quote.
- If you require extra information, contact our 24/7 customer support.
- Take advantage of our additional services, including Cairns rental car insurance, baby seats and boosters, GPS and One way car rental.
- Search and Rent a Car at the airport or from hotel pickups and transfers.
- Enjoy the freedom of paying nothing upfront, a small deposit or full payment.
- If payment is required, we accept Mastercard, Visa, and Debit Cards. (Note: Credit Card required on pickup)
Before you go, check out the following information
What to do in Cairns
- Visit the world heritage listed Great Barrier Reef by private boat, on a chartered cruise or staying at one of the nearby Islands such as Green Island or Fitzroy Island.
- See picturesque Waterfalls and Gorges within the Area such as Cascade Falls, Barron Falls, Emerald Creek Falls.
- Drive up to the Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation or through the Atherton Tablelands.
- In Cairns City, visit the Pullman Reef Casino, Shop till your hearts content or dine on some of the best seafood within the region.
- Day trips can also have you visiting nearby coastal towns such as Port Douglas, Palm Cove, and Mission Beach.
- Hilton Cairns
- Shangri-La at the Marina
- Pullman International
- Mantra Trilogy
- Acacia Court
- Mantra Esplanade
What to See and Do
Great Barrier Reef
The Worlds Largest Coral Reef is a must see on your visit to the vibrant city of Cairns. Explore the reef via helicopter, glass bottomed boat, or indulge in some snorkelling, or scuba diving. With an abundance of marine life, golden beaches and hundreds of tropical islands you'll want to come back again and again. The Great Barrier Reef is truely one of the worlds most sought after tourist destinations.
Set up your cruise control for a beautiful drive from Cairns to Port Douglas. Stop at Palm Cove for lunch at one of the many ocean facing cafes and restaurants. Port Douglas is a popular tourist destination on the footstep of the Great Barrier Reef. Dine out at high quality restaurants or shop to you drop at the many boutiques and homeware stores that populate the coastal village. Port Douglas is also the departure point of chartered boats and tours of the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Forest.
Address: Port Douglas
|Avis Cairns||135 Lake Street|
|Avis Cairns Airport||Terminal Building|
|Budget Cairns||153 Lake Street|
|Budget Cairns Airport||Cairns Airport|
|Europcar Cairns||Cairns Square|
|Europcar Cairns Airport||Terminal Building|
|Hertz Cairns||Cairns Square|
|Hertz Cairns Airport||Cairns Apt|
|Thrifty Cairns||Cnr Sheridan And Aplin Streets|
|Thrifty Cairns Airport||Terminal Building|
|Audi A3||AUD 521.67 for 4 days|
|Holden Commodore||AUD 493.58 for 7 days|
|Mercedes C Class||AUD 612.21 for 6 days|
|Mitsubishi Outlander||AUD 703.13 for 7 days|
|Mercedes C Class||AUD 285.96 for 2 days|
|Mercedes C Class||AUD 285.96 for 2 days|
|Toyota Camry Hybrid||AUD 393.87 for 4 days|
|Holden Commodore||AUD 362.84 for 4 days|
Campervan & Motorhome Deals
We currently have 2 motorhome deals running within the region. Send through an enquiry now to secure a driveaway bargain!