Cheaper Car Hire from Avis, Hertz, Budget and over 1200 Suppliers
Tasmania Car Hire
We're Crazy about Cheap Car Rental
Frequently known as the Apple Isle, Tasmania has beautiful natural wonders and historical references to Australia's past. Rent a car from Devonport ferry and take it with you on the Spirit of Tasmania to Melbourne or simply see what the wonders of TAS has to offer. You won't be disappointed!
Hiring a car doesn't have to be boring when you're booking with Crazy Car Hire. Sit back and enjoy the experience of searching the best rates for Car Hire in Tasmania and around the World. We search the leading car rental suppliers for you, names such as Avis Car Hire in Tasmania and Budget Car Rental, along with hundreds of other well known brands including Thrifty, Europcar, Alamo, Enterprise, Payless, and Sixt. From Europe to the USA, UK to South Africa and Australia, we can find the best car rental deals for you in Australia.
Van or Truck Rentals
Looking to rent a van or truck in Tasmania? Crazy Car Hire can help your search. Simply choose the car category from the search box to find a van if you are moving house, carrying furniture or you need to carry large items.
Why Rent with Crazy Car Hire
- Our negotiated rates and high buying power means you will usually find the Cheapest Car Rental in Tasmania.
- Take your pick from hundreds of vehicles, makes and models. We have a large number of sizes to suit any requirement.
- Save up to 40 percent when booking our best rate vehicles for your Tasmania car hire service.
- Obtain a free car hire Tasmania quote.
- If you require extra information, contact our 24/7 customer support.
- Take advantage of our additional services, including Tasmania rental car insurance, baby seats and boosters, GPS and One way car rental.
- Search and Rent a Car at the airport or from hotel pickups and transfers.
- Enjoy the freedom of paying nothing upfront, a small deposit or full payment.
- If payment is required, we accept Mastercard, Visa, and Debit Cards. (Note: Credit Card required on pickup)
Before you go, check out the following informationDiscover Tasmania is a great resource for road trips, accommodation and sights in Tassie.
Information on the ferry from Tasmania to Victoria